Our Mission Statement
We are God's children, seeking to know God and God's will for our renewal and healing. Celebrating and reflecting Christ's love, Wasatch Presbyterian Church invites all people, with special concern for the young, to grow in faith within a nurturing community, through worship, learning and service to others.
We take it to heart that, “No matter who you are or where you are on your journey of faith, you are welcome here.”
Wasatch Presbyterian Church is an open and affirming congregation of:
- those trying to find their own unique way to follow God.
- those who have been Presbyterian their whole life.
- those who are relatively new to church or faith.
- those who have a lot more questions than answers.
- those who have lived a life as faithfully as they could, knowing life is just plain difficult
We come together each week to try to experience God and to make a difference in this world , a world we believe God loves deeply. We come here as often as we can to find purpose, and strength, meaning, and new ways to cope with all we are involved in all week long. From within our church building to the streets of Salt Lake, and around the world, we believe God's love and hope are needed everywhere. We want to be part of what God is doing in the world