We had great fun at Night Games last Saturday. Your kids are full of energy, enthusiasm, and silliness! Thank you all 11 kids who made it.
Sunday, October 22nd:
Instead of youth Sunday School, we WILL have youth hang out time during the 10:10 hour and a run to Starbuck's for sugary caffeinated beverages.
So lf your youth will be there this Sunday:
1) please let me know and bring $5
2) I would like their help during either service for the minute for mission Wreath Fundraiser.
3) Do you have any wreaths or greens we can borrow for our minute for mission skit?
This upcoming week...
Tuesday, October 24th:
- Service Project: Sandwich Making for St Vincent de Paul. 7-9pm at the church. Can your family participate? Please let Hilary or me know!
Sunday, October 29th:
- 10:10am in the Loft, celebrating the 500 year anniversary of the Protestant Reformation. We will have cake!
- After church (around 12 - 2pm), the youth will be decorating the haunted art room for Spook Alley. Bring Halloween and spooky decorations.
- 5-7pm, Spook Alley, youth will host their haunted art room and lead the younger kids through it.
Thursday, November 2nd:
- 5-6pm, Youth Committee Meeting.
Friday, November 3rd:
- 5-7pm, Kids' Eat Service Project. Youth and parents are invited to participate in packing backpacks with food for kids who need it on the weekends. After the service project, youth will cook mac & cheese for the group (bring a side dish to share).