Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
What are the Church Office hours?
- During the program year, the church office hours (when office staff are available to assist) are:
- Monday-Thursday = 9:00am-3:30pm
- Friday = 9:00am-12:30pm
- During the summer (Memorial Day to Labor Day), the church office hours (when office staff are available to assist) are:
- Monday-Friday = 9:00am-12pm
How Do I....
- Submit information to be included in the Sunday bulletin, calendar, or announcements, email Blast, website, or BridgeBuilder? Email firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Provide new or updated address or member information? Email email@example.com
- Provide feedback on any general building maintenance concerns? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get answers to anything else office related? email@example.com*
- Reserve a room or an event in the church? Email firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Add an off-site event to the church calendar? Email email@example.com*
- Schedule an activity that requires any set-up (i.e. chairs, tables, etc.) or other custodial support? Reserve room as per above, fill out an Event Planning Sheet (and accompanying room sketch, if needed), and return to the basket in the Supply Room or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the buttons below to access copies of Event Planning Sheets and blank room schematics: